I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Anna from Mums Need Wine (a girl after my own heart) she is a new blogger too so go ahead and check out her blog or even follow her on twitter @mumsneedwine. I am so grateful to her for nominating me! You can check out her Award post too!
So the rules of the Liebster Award are…
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself,
which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Answers to the questions…. Here it goes!!!
1) What is your one beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Sudacrem! Love the stuff! I apply it to any blemish I have (not to mention the children’s scrapes and bottoms!)
2) What is your favourite book?
I could read any of the Jilly Cooper novels time and time again! Suitably trashey (in a good way) with a good plot.
3) What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted to do something for me…. Most things revolve around the children and husband and I missed having something that was just mine…. Even though that’s who I talk about!
4) What is your favourite item of clothing?
In general… pyjamas! Love them! I love them so much, I wish I could stay in them 24/7!
5) Best childhood memory?
Anything involving a caravan on holiday! My parents were always worried that I envied my friends holidays abroad where they flew to get there. I loved our North Devon and then French caravan holidays!
6) If you had spent two weeks in “The Jungle” eating nothing but rice, what would be your first meal when you came out?
Simple…. Marmite on toast (with a brew)!
7) What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Anonymous ranting to like minded people 🙂
8) What is your favourite film?
I have a few….. Anything with Tom Cruise (the old ones), Sweet Home Alabama and The Notebook.
9) What is your favourite quote ?
Not sure what my favourite is…. But I do tend to quote a fair bit of classic Alan Partridge!
10) If you were given the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I’m really happy in my home town where I grew up so i am close to my sister and parents. Simple things 🙂
11) If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Some thing that can fly… Maybe a dragon!
11 random facts about myself!
1) I’m hypermobile, so very bendy!
2) I used to be a competitive swimmer.
3) I’m addicted to lemon cheese
4) I have a harry potter scar on my forehead from a hockey stick
5) I love the smell of new bath sponges
6)I’m scared of long tunnels
7) I love the channel ferry (maybe because of no. 6)
8) I didn’t fly on a plane till I was 25!
9) I’d like to own a caravan
10) I have mild ocd
11) I’m really shy x
I would like to nominate the following bloggers….
Here are your questions!
1) Where do you do most blogging from i.e in bed, watching TV, on the loo?
2) Do your friends/family know you blog and read them?
3) How do you relax?
4) What do you get from blogging?
5) What’s your favourite tipple?
6) Do you still live in your home town or have you moved and why?
7) Favourite food?
8) What made you smile today, and what (if anything) made you sad?
9) Dream holiday destination?
10) Who would you love to meet and what would you ask them?
11) Any regrets in life so far?